About Doodle Labs
Doodle Labs is the global leader in high-performance private wireless systems. We build cutting-edge mesh networks for robotics, drones, and the Industrial Internet of Things. Doodle Labs has experienced rapid growth over the past five years as our radio systems have been adopted by Fortune 500 companies (e.g. Airbus, General Electric) and industry-leading innovators (e.g. Boston Dynamics, FLIR)
Your opportunity is to work with cross-functional teams of RF, networking and mechanical experts to build the next generation of Doodle Labs' radio portfolio.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in development of a Linux based embedded Mesh Router.
Product Software Development
- Responsible for the full stack development of a Linux based embedded Mesh Router
- Translate product requirements to software implementation concepts for developers
- Establish Software Development best practices for nimble and high-quality development
- Hardware test and automation
- OpenWrt, ath11k open source driver, GUI, Android app development, Integrations with 3rd party Cloud based applications
- Set (rolling) release goals and timelines, and guide the team to fulfill the goals
- Grow the software team, including hiring and managing junior developers
- Work with in-house and external development teams
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 10 years of industry experience
- In-depth knowledge in embedded software development and quality control
- Proven leadership record
- Good interpersonal and creative skills with ability to multitask in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Confidence and leadership qualities, keen to guide a team of engineers and technicians.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying