Job Description & Responsibilities
Doodle Labs is the global leader in high-performance private wireless systems. We build cutting-edge mesh networks for robotics, drones, and the Industrial Internet of Things. Doodle Labs has experienced rapid growth over the past five years as our radio systems have been adopted by Fortune 500 companies (e.g. Airbus, General Electric) and industry-leading innovators (e.g. Boston Dynamics, FLIR).
Doodle Labs is hiring a Junior Sales Engineer to work closely with the Sales and Application Engineering teams to offer next-gen wireless networking solutions for our customers. They will engage in technical sales and design-in support for new and ongoing projects. They will also be a primary driver in ensuring that customer opportunities are nurtured and progress successfully through product evaluation and integration.
This role presents the opportunity for rapid learning in the world of radios and mesh networking.
- Lead technical pre-sales conversations with high importance customers, which includes articulating the capabilities of Doodle Labs’ technology, system planning, integration support, and system optimization
- Manage customer leads to ensure that high-value customers receive the best evaluation and integration experience possible
- Provide post-sales technical support, and provide feedback to the development team
- Attend industry tradeshows and contribute to technical marketing collateral
Job Qualifications & Attributes
- Technical background and proven ability to learn new concepts quickly (Required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Required)
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail (Required)
- Knowledge of wireless communication systems, RF signal propagation, and digital communication technologies (Preference)
- Experience with operating and testing IP radios, TCP/IP protocol, and networking (Preferred)
- BS or similar in a technical field, with a preference for an Electrical Engineering degree
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying