· Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in EE Engineering or equivalent. A master’s degree or PhD is an additional plus.
· Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
· Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed.
· Create detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to use and abide by.
· Lead the handover of new models to Production together with the test procedures.
· Lead development projects from technical, team management, and schedule perspectives.
· Work cross-functionally with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project requirements and coordinate development timelines.
· Utilize detailed project plans to communicate timelines and expectations within the development team and across the company.
· Analyse technology and resource needs to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
· Lead a team of engineers to develop advanced wireless in a collaborative and sustainable way.
· Develop the team's engineering talent via one-on-one mentorship and regular constructive feedback.
· Evaluate individual performance of team members on a semi-annual basis
· Aid in the recruitment of high-quality engineering talent.