About Doodle Labs
Doodle Labs is the global leader in high-performance private wireless systems. We build cutting-edge mesh networks for robotics, drones, and the Industrial Internet of Things. Doodle Labs has experienced rapid growth over the past five years as our radio systems have been adopted by Fortune 500 companies (e.g. Airbus, General Electric) and industry-leading innovators (e.g. Boston Dynamics, FLIR).
Your opportunity is to lead cross-functional teams of RF, networking and mechanical experts to build the next generation of Doodle Labs' radio portfolio.
The successful candidate will have significant experience designing hardware products and leading cross-functional engineering teams. Project management and leadership skills are just as important as technical abilities for this role.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed.
- Create detailed engineering plans, processes, and procedures for engineering staff to use and abide by.
- Lead the handover of new models to Production together with the test procedures.
- Lead development projects from technical, team management, and schedule perspectives.
- Work cross-functionally with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project requirements and coordinate development timelines.
- Utilize detailed project plans to communicate timelines and expectations within the development team and across the company.
- Analyse technology and resource needs to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Lead a team of engineers to develop advanced wireless in a collaborative and sustainable way.
- Develop the team's engineering talent via one-on-one mentorship and regular constructive feedback.
- Evaluate individual performance of team members on a semi-annual basis.
- Aid in the recruitment of high-quality engineering talent.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Electronics Communication Engineering or Digital Communication Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a RF system hardware with proven track record of meeting industry delivery standards in the relevant areas.
- Good interpersonal and creative skills with the ability to multitask in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Confidence and leadership qualities, keen to guide a team of engineers and technicians.
- Experienced in broad aspects of analog and digital HW design. Ideally with knowledge of signal processing and basic demodulation and networking concepts.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying