Job Description & Responsibilities
Doodle Labs is the global leader in high-performance private wireless systems. We build cutting-edge mesh networks for robotics, drones, and the Industrial Internet of Things. Doodle Labs has experienced rapid growth over the past five years as our radio systems have been adopted by Fortune 500 companies (e.g. Airbus, General Electric) and industry-leading innovators (e.g. Boston Dynamics, FLIR).
Doodle Labs is hiring a Sales Engineer to work closely with the Sales and Application Engineering teams to offer next-gen wireless networking solutions for our customers. They will engage in technical sales and design-in support for new and ongoing projects. In addition, the Sales Engineer will engage with ecosystem partners to build integrations with 3rd party technologies.
Traveling to customer sites is a critical element of this role. Behind the scenes, the Sales Engineer will work with the Marketing team to attend tradeshows and build out a library of application notes and support documentation.
- Lead technical pre-sales conversations with high importance customers, which includes articulating the capabilities of Doodle Labs’ technology, system planning, integration support, and system optimization
- Provide post-sales technical support, and provide feedback to the development team
- Visit customer sites to provide technical support and deliver training in the field
- Attend industry tradeshows and contribute to technical marketing collateral
- Write application notes and support documentation for innovative reference designs
- Help drive product roadmap by collecting and documenting customer feedback and requirements
Job Qualifications & Attributes
- Knowledge of wireless communication systems, RF signal propagation, and digital communication technologies
- Experience with operating and testing IP radios, TCP/IP protocol, and networking
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel and work at customer site
- Familiarity with Linux is a plus
- BS or higher in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Must be a U.S. Citizen in order to engage with US Government customers
- 5+ years experience preferred
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying